dilowe - ділове - the centre of europe
The village, first mentioned in writing in 1615, belonged to the Kingdom of Hungary until the Treaty of Trianon in 1920, then to Czechoslovakia until 1939. From March 1939 until the Russian occupation in 1944 it was Hungarian, then briefly Czechoslovakian again and from 1946 Soviet. Since 1991, the village has belonged to the independent Ukraine.
odesa material /data
variable length, 4K, stereo